Respite Care at Symphony at the Waterways Assisted Living and Memory Care
Caring for a loved one in the home can be a very rewarding experience, but it can also be an overwhelming undertaking. It is essential that family members get sufficient and regular support, as well as respite time.
Respite care provides temporary relief for caregivers and family members caring for people with disabilities, advanced needs, or can also be utilized to allow for recovery after a surgery or hospital stay. Respite Care at Symphony at the Waterways provides short-term breaks that help relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance.
Respite Care is available for a short term stay and is based on availability. Services include:
- Fully furnished luxury apartment
- Three chef-prepared meals per day served in our elegant restaurant overlooking the Intracoastal included
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services included
- Luxury Salon and Spa (Additional Fee)
- Wellness and fitness center
- Activities and entertainment
- Concierge services
- Transportation services
- Personalized care services as needed